Physics 203 - Exam Schedule
If for whatever reason you cannot participate in the mid-term exam, you
will need a written excuse, signed by the Director of Graduate Studies.
- Midterm Exam: Wednesday, March 8th in class
- Final Exam: Tuesday, May 2nd - 9:00am to noon
The following actions are examples of academic misconduct:
Cheating during the mid-term or final exams will lead to an F in the respective exam,
without any prior warnings. An F in the final exam is equivalent to failing the class.
- copying the solution to a problem from any source (neighbor, book, notes etc.) during the
- leaving class during an exam to consult outside sources (fellow students,
instructors, books, notes etc.)
about the solution to a problem
- using unauthorized technical devices (e.g. computers, programmable calculators) to
aid the solution of a problem