Transfer Credit Policies

The links below should help you find the information needed to transfer credit for a course not taken at Duke. Most of these links apply to introductory physics courses.   If you plan to take an upper-level physics course away from Duke, please consult with the Director of Undergraduate Studies to get advice about what courses will be suitable.  For introductory courses, it will not usually be necessary to meet with the DUS unless there are unusual circumstances.