Congratulations to the following graduate students who recently passed their PhD defenses!
- Dr. Yuan Lin, "A Quantitative Poly-energetic Reconstruction Scheme for Single Spectrum CT Scanners" on March 5, 2014. Yuan's advisor is Prof. Ehsan Samei.
- Dr. Shangying Wang, "Quantifying Gene Regulatory Networks" on Tuesday, March 18, 2014. Shangying's advisors are Profs. Sridhar Raghavachari (Neurobiology) and Nicolas Buchler.
- Dr. Di-Lun Yang, "Applications of Gauge/Gravity Duality in Heavy Ion Collisions" on Friday, March 21, 2014. Di-Lun's advisor is Prof. Berndt Mueller.
- Dr. Abe Clark, "Granular Impact Dynamics: Grain Scale to Macroscale", on Wednesday, March 26, 2014. Abe is Prof. Robert Behringer's advisee.
- Dr. Taritree Wongjirad, "Measurement of Muon Neutrino Disapperance at T2K" on Monday, March 31, 2014. Taritree's advisor is Prof. Kate Scholberg.