Next meeting: Tuesday November 17 at 11 AM in FCIEMAS 3431
Speaker: Bonnie will give a mini talk.
Journals: We will review journals if there is time. Please update the Google Docs.
All meetings for Fall 2015 will take place in FCIEMAS 3591 on Wednesdays from 2 PM to 3 PM unless otherwise noted.
|November 18||Bonnie will give a mini talk.|
|December 2||Arturo and Meg will give mini talks.|
|December 16||Nick will give a mini talk.|
|December 30||No group meeting. Happy Holidays!|
- Jenkins and White
- Hecht and Zajac
- Born and Wolf
- Nano-optics of surface plasmon polaritons - Zayats et al.
- Gold Nanoparticles: Assembly, Supramolecular Chemistry, Quantum-Size-Related Properties, and Applications toward Biology, Catalysis, and Nanotechnology - Daniel and Astruc
- Surface Plasmon Circuitry - Physics Today
- Haynes et al.
- Zhao et al.
- CLEO/QELS 2008 CWM3 - Zhang et al.
- Kreibig - Optical Properties of Metal Clusters - 2.1.4a Nonspherical Cluster Shapes
- Chen et al. - Bioenabled Nanophotonics
The icon links to the RSS feed, and the journal title links to the journal homepage, or a site hosting the journal contents.
- PRL - Arturo
- PRA - Bonnie
- PRE - Nick
- PRX - Meg
- Opt. Comm. - Andrés
- Opt. Lett. - Michael
- Opt. Exp. - Taimur
- Chaos - N/A
- Science - Nick
- Nature - Bonnie
- Nature Physics - Taimur
- Nature Photonics - Meg
- JOSA B - Michael
- Applied Physics Letters - Otti
- Nature Communications - Andrés
- IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics - Otti
- Optica - Michael
- New Journal of Physics - Taimur
About RSS feeds
The APS RSS FAQ answers several questions about RSS feeds. I personally like using Google Reader because it has fast search features, and is web-based so I can use it from anywhere. The APS also has a list of other RSS feed readers for various platforms. On the department machines, Firefox and Liferea are both available in the "Internet" sub-menu.