Next meeting: Thursday February 18 at 11 AM in FCIEMAS 3431
Speaker: Andres gives a mini talk.
Journals: We will review journals if there is time. Please update the Google Docs.
All meetings for Spring 2016 will take place in FCIEMAS 3431 on Thursdays from 11 AM to noon, unless otherwise noted.
- Jenkins and White
- Hecht and Zajac
- Born and Wolf
- Nano-optics of surface plasmon polaritons - Zayats et al.
- Gold Nanoparticles: Assembly, Supramolecular Chemistry, Quantum-Size-Related Properties, and Applications toward Biology, Catalysis, and Nanotechnology - Daniel and Astruc
- Surface Plasmon Circuitry - Physics Today
- Haynes et al.
- Zhao et al.
- CLEO/QELS 2008 CWM3 - Zhang et al.
- Kreibig - Optical Properties of Metal Clusters - 2.1.4a Nonspherical Cluster Shapes
- Chen et al. - Bioenabled Nanophotonics
The icon links to the RSS feed, and the journal title links to the journal homepage, or a site hosting the journal contents.
- PRL - Peng
- Physical Review Applied - Peng
- PRA - Bonnie
- PRE - Nick
- PRX - Meg
- Opt. Comm. - Andrés
- Opt. Lett. - Michael
- Opt. Exp. - Taimur
- Chaos - N/A
- Science - Nick
- Nature - Bonnie
- Nature Physics - Taimur
- Nature Photonics - Meg
- JOSA B - Michael
- Applied Physics Letters - Otti
- Nature Communications - Andrés
- IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics - Otti
- Optica - Michael
- New Journal of Physics - Taimur
About RSS feeds
The APS RSS FAQ answers several questions about RSS feeds. I personally like using Google Reader because it has fast search features, and is web-based so I can use it from anywhere. The APS also has a list of other RSS feed readers for various platforms. On the department machines, Firefox and Liferea are both available in the "Internet" sub-menu.