Fritz London - A scientific Biography by Kostas Gavroglu, University of Athens, Greece, (Cambridge University Press, 1995) ISBN 0 521 43273 1 hardback
- From philosophy to physics,
- The years in Berlin and the beginnings of quantum chemistry,
- Oxford and superdconductivity,
- Paris and superfluidity,
- Tying up loose ends: London in the USA
- Afterword by John Bardeen: Background leading to the microscopic theory of superconductivity.
- Publications by Fritz London
The dust cover, shown on this page, is a portrait of F. London by his wife Edith London, a noted artist. This portrait was executed a few months before London's death at his request.