Physics 211 Fall 2009
Quantum Mechanics I
Instructor: Prof. Kate Scholberg
- Office hours this week: Tue 5-6:30 pm, Wed 2-5:30 pm.
- Homework next week is due on Thursday, Dec 3 by 5 pm in Shanshan's mailbox (please do not put it in my mailbox).
- There will be no class on Thursday, Dec 3 (I will be out of town from Tue afternoon until Sunday evening)
- As you know, the final exam will be Wednesday, December 9, 7-10 pm
in our regular classroom. The parameters will be similar to those
for the midterms:
Please see the syllabus page for material to be covered.
- It is closed book, but you may have a one page, 2 side ``cheat
sheet" with anything you like written on it (although it must be your
own work). You must hand this in with your exam. It is OK to reuse old
ones, but you do not get more area.
- Calculators are allowed, but may be used only for simple computation (no graphing, equation-solving, etc.)
- There will be a review session on Monday Dec 7, noon-1:30 pm, in Room 154. I will post the materials from the review session afterwards.
- General Course Information
- Staff Office Hours & Contact Info
- Syllabus, Schedule and Lecture Info
- Blackboard: used for grades only
- Old Announcements